Sunday, August 12, 2012

Homestead Heritage!

I went out to Homestead Heritage with a good friend of mine to play around with cameras and different lenses! I was definitely not used to using a Canon 7D, but I was really excited I got to try it!

Here are a few shots from the afternoon yesterday :)





I loved getting to use a lens that allowed me to get shots of butterflies without having to get too close!


We found a cute herb garden! Unfortunately, a lot of the plants were suffering a little bit from the extreme heat during this part of the summer.





They had a bunch of handmade soaps in one of the stores :)


Taking pictures was a lot of fun! I really hope one day that I can invest in such a nice camera, but for now I'm grateful that I have my canon T3 :)


Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment