Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wheat.


Do you ever have one of those weeks where all you really need is a break? To be able to cut loose from the chaos, problems, and stess of reality and find peace? That's really where I am at right now. I'm so frustrated with my own injuries and roommate issues that I feel like I'm drowning in a puddle of self-pity, which is something I don't enjoy doing. I guess this whole post is about searching for the things that give you peace. One thing that always makes me stand back and reevaluate is nature. However, it isn't nature alone that gives me peace, its knowing that the God who created it loves me. I know that at the end of the day, He always is, always was, and will be to come.







I actually took this photograph a couple years ago, and I still love it.



He grants peace to your borders
and satisfies you with the finest of wheat.

Psalm 147:14


No comments:

Post a Comment