Saturday, January 15, 2011

In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary.











So I got this awesome tripod for Christmas from my dad, and so I thought I would take it out for a spin with a good friend of mine!


All we did was change the shutter speed to somewhere between 10 and 15 seconds. Then we just drew and wrote things in with Kaylie's iPhone :)





















































This is definitely my favorite :)



















































































For these pictures, I literally took two (or four) pictures and put them right on top of each other on photoshop. I thought it worked pretty well for the first time doing it! Although, I'm a little ghost-like in the first one. Oh well, it was a blast experimenting with new settings on my little camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment