Sunday, July 25, 2010

an outline of a solid object



sil·hou·ette (sĭl'ū-ĕt') - an outline of a solid object (as cast by its shadow).


To me, a silhouette allows the viewer to see the beauty of the moment, without being distracted by things like what clothing or shoes someone is wearing. You can see the crisp lines of detail and the dazzling color of a unique sunset. Not only was it neat to photograph and edit these photos, it was also an opportunity to spend time with an old friend that means a lot to me. As much as he doesn't want his photo up here, I'm going to post it anyway. Alex, thank you for being there for me, and putting things back into perspective when I get caught up in the moment of something. All the games of pool were fun too. :)




Each golden sunrise ushers in new opportunities for those who retain faith in themselves, and keep their chins up.... Meet the sunrise with confidence. Fill every golden minute with right thinking and worthwhile endeavor. Do this and there will be joy for you in each golden sunset. -Alonzo Newton Benn


-Jill Marie































Update:
As we were walking around the park, I saw this little flower, and I thought it was cute. So I will share it with you :)





No comments:

Post a Comment