Thursday, September 2, 2010

Well, life is complicated.


I painted this because it really was the only way I felt I could express how I feel right now with some situations. I'll describe what I see, however, everything is always open to interpretation. I wanted this to represent life, and all of the beautiful colors and emotions that come with it. But at the same time, life is sticky, complicated, and full of situations that don't have a black and white answer. Especially right now. I don't fully know how to express verbally what I feel, but here's what I came up with.





UPdate.
Ok, so I'm also going to use posts (if I remember) as a way to log miles that I ride on either a stationary bike, or my road bike. So far for the week of August 29-September4, I've done 46 miles. However, I have atleast on more class this week, which will probably put me at about 68-70 miles this week. We will see!

upUPdate.
I've broken 70 miles this week :) yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment